This site promises nothing else but to be lame.
Rules for being lame
- Never be on time.
- Drink, a lot, especially when you’re in public, especially if it’s frowned upon (like baby showers)
- Be of no use to anyone.
- If someone is happy, bring up bad news.
- When things are going well for you, change it.
- Stop. Showering.
- Don’t ever remember the names of other people’s children.
- At most only talk about yourself.
- Either be too much into a holiday or don’t be into it at all.
- Peer pressure? You’re not going to have fun, forget it.
- Dedicate your life to useless things like video games.
- Be bad with money.
- Do you smoke? You should start – people love it.
- Make sure people have the latest and greatest about your bowel movements, that’s important.
This is the secret to eternal lameness.
These rules are subject to change.